- Leadership development
- Mental fitness
- Supervisor training
- Customer Service
- Coaching and Mentoring
At total training we really are passionate about providing real practical skills for real people and love the diverse nature of our work with elite sports people, national sporting organisations, large retail businesses and injury rehabilitation services. We offer training, seminars and workshops in:
- Mental Fitness – Is about learning a set of skills to bring your people up to their best performance, full throttle instead of mediocrity, and because they want to. It applies to all areas of their responsibility. In business we can pay for their compliance, but we can’t buy their commitment.
- Leadership Development – most people appreciate that there is a link between mind (how we think) and body (how we act), yet we mostly seem to focus on Physical Fitness. If the performance of a task, (work, sport, life) involves “mind over matter” then these skills will be particularly beneficial. Best of all, these skills are all learned and therefore can be taught. Examples are learning to be resilient and persistent, especially in the face of difficulties.
- Supervisory Training – many Supervisors have to make the step up from being one of the team to having to lead the team. These people need to learn, right from the outset, the interpersonal skills to interact successfully with them. This makes life easier for everyone, and especially helps to reduce stress for the new supervisor.
- Customer Service – getting a score of 7 out of 10 for service to customers is a failure, yet this seems to be typical of many businesses in NZ. This is about learning how to treat your customers so well that they become your biggest allies, they keep coming back and they tell as many people as will listen how good you are.
Total Training works with elite sporting associations and organisations, large retail and service industry company’s, small to medium businesses and elite athletes. Some examples are:
- High Performance Sport NZ (formally NZ Academy of Sport) – working with coaches and athletes on mental fitness and high performance
- Ballantynes – the respected Christchurch retail emporium
- Foodstuffs South Island Ltd – principal of New World, Pak’n’Save, Four Square and other brands in the South Island.
- Christchurch Radiology – medical services provider
- Meridian Energy
- AGPAC Ltd
- Canterbury University MBA students
- Australian institute of Sport
- Australian Department of Sport and Recreation
- NZ Regional Sports Trusts