Getting a score of 7 out of 10 for service to customers is a failure, yet this seems to be typical of many businesses in NZ. This is about learning how to treat your customers so well that they become your biggest allies, they keep coming back and they tell as many people as will listen how good you are.
- Introductory Customer Service Skills
- Intermediate Customer Service Skills
- Advanced Customer Service Skills
- Skills of Managing Customer Service Staff
- Developing Core Customer Service Internal Values and Culture
- Handling Difficult and Upset People
- Coaching and Mentoring on all topic areas